Monday, February 14, 2011

one thousand gifts

Today I would like to share my thoughts on a book I am reading. I'm not going to suggest that you read the book because if you are like me you have a bookshelf full of books you want to read. And maybe you are a lot like me and just finding time to read your Bible is plenty.
The book is called one thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp

Have you heard of it?

Well, so far I've read the first two chapters. My thoughts so far...It's gonna be good. I needed tissues to get me through the first chapter, and chapter two has given me a lot to think about. I'm not going to use my blog to give a synopsis or anything, but I do want to use it to keep track of my list so for today.

1. I can breath through my nose.

2. stillness of naptime

3. clear blue sky in February

No comments: