Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Little Of This, A Little Of That

 I was reminded that we never posted pictures of our completed workshop. 
 So...
 Here it is.

Besides a loft to store all our extra "stuff" Pav has a large space for woodworking. Which has meant several projects around my  house have been completed, and even a few projects just for the kids.
It's a fairy house.  Or a serious bird hotel.  Either way it's been hours of fun on our back porch.

This week my mom and I took the kids on a field trip to Mayfield's Visitor Center and Farm.  Besides ice cream the visitor center wasn't very exciting for my little ones.  They had to wear hair nets, and after Zoe saw everyone with bright red hair nets on she started crying.  I was glad my mom was with me to help.  Sorry, no pictures of the hair nets.  I'm sure we looked lovely.


 At the Farm the kids learned all about different types of cows, milk production and even honey bees. 
 Then they played.
 There was a corn maze, hay ride, tire swings, and lots more.
This area of Tennessee was beautiful this time of year.  The fields, farms, silos and fall colors were gorgeous. Here is Mayfield Farm's site

No comments: