Monday, October 22, 2012

End of Summer Recap...

As the kids are raking the last of the fall leaves out in the yard, and I am finishing the final touches on their Halloween costumes.  I realized how long it has been since I've posted any family pictures.  Here are a few highlights from our final days of summer.

 "What was your favorite part of the day, Zoe?"  "Ice cream and uncle Dave!"
We got the chance to spend an afternoon with my brother over in Knoxville, TN.  We hadn't been together since Christmas.  Though we speak often, it sure is nice to see loved ones face to face.

 A few more days at the lake.

Another afternoon spent at the Children's Discovery Museum in Chattanooga, TN.



The last couple of months have flown by with many adventures and sweet family moments.  This new season is upon us full force, and with it we are preparing for new adventures.  The most current will start tomorrow when I leave my husband with five children and fly to Oregon for a week.  Until I return...

No comments: