Friday, August 6, 2010

Good Read

I came across a Bible reading system I am so impressed with, that I wanted to share it. It is called Horner's Bible Reading System and you can find it for free on facebook. Just look up Grant Horner, he is a professor at the Master's College in Los Angeles.

Basically, the system has ten lists and you read one chapter from each list daily. To start out I'm reading one chapter from Matthew, Genesis, Romans, Thess., Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Joshua, Isaiah, and Acts. It usually takes me two sittings to read all ten, and a couple of days I was only able to read 5 chapters.

If you print off his system he will explain the method better than I can, but I will say that I have really been enjoying just reading the Bible. It is really amazing to see how Scripture teaches Scripture.

If anyone tries it write and let me know what you think.

No comments: