Monday, August 30, 2010

Yesterday at church some friends, whose kids are grown gave us a big tin of Legos. A lot of Legos! After naptime I told the kids that I had a big surprise and let them open the tin. They were so excited. They have been playing with them ever since. I was worried about the pieces being too small for Zoe, but so far she has been good at not putting them in her mouth. Though I have caught her throwing the pieces up in the air and squealing.
Sawyer keeps asking me to build things for him. Honestly, I have just as much fun playing them as they do.

1 comment:

susansspace said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see what you guys (& gals) build! S: )
I've enjoyed reading your blog this evening! Great pics & newsy happenings! Hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog list.
S.