Friday, March 4, 2011

Close to the Week



Yesterday I took the kids to see a theater presentation celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday. It was about an hour long production with singing, music and bright colorful costumes. The kids loved it! On the way home Ever Joy told me that she would like to wear costumes and be on stage when she is older. I think that would be right up her alley.

Someday I will have to scrounge around and find the video I have of me playing a Pink Panther in a school play and show it to her. I don't even think Pav has seen it.

Well as for my gift/joy/gratitude list...
17. having the amazing opportunity of being able to stay home with my kiddos.
18. experiencing a child learning about the world


19. children who desire to help and a husband who loves to guide



20. an auditorium of 500 excited children watching Cat in the Hat. All their little faces in the dark, all giggling at the same time.

No comments: