Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Got Recipes?

                                                                                          picture provided by Naito8
O.K. so I need your help.   I'm looking for recipes.  I want to have an entire week at my house where we get to enjoy foods from around the world.  We live in the sticks so it may be hard to get some ingredients, but we would love to try and expose our kids to some foreign cuisine.  So...If you have any great recipes that you have enjoyed with your family please send them my way.  If you don't mind posting them in the comment section of my blog it would be great. If I use your recipe I will give you/your blog credit.  Thanks!

2 comments:

susansspace said...

Here's one of our favorites. The recipe looks long & involved, however, it really isn't that difficult, just a little time consuming....but worth it! Hope you can get it from my previous blog post titled 'Hungarian Cabbage Rolls'............

http://susansspace08.blogspot.com/2009/10/hungarian-cabbage-rolls.html

susansspace said...

If the link doesn't work, just go to my blog & type in 'cabbage rolls' up in the top left corner.