Monday, March 25, 2013

sevens



For the next week I will be the proud momma of three seven year olds.  I often get asked, "Are those all your kids?"  After I say, "Yes" the next question is always "How old are they?"  At this point I either get funny looks, like I don't know what birth control is, or I get the question, "Are they twins?"  I'll let you know if anyone asks me if they are triplets this week.  



We celebrated Andrew's 7th birthday over in Pigeon Forge, TN.  I took this picture as Pav was cutting into his birthday cake.  Can you tell how excited he was?

3 comments:

sara said...

I just love this, Kate!
What a beautiful picture adoption is - so much mind-boggling imagery of what Christ has done for us.
I'm sure it comes with its challenges, but those smiles say it all. Those kids are blessed. Praying God's blessing, strength and joy for your days.

Would love to meet all those 7 yr. olds someday :)

Unknown said...

I'm sure our boys would have a blast tromping through the woods together!

Adoption this up close...a daily, even hourly reminder of His loving kindness.

Laura said...

Wow, I didn't realize they were all 7 at the same time. Definitely worthy of documenting....cute picture!