Friday, April 4, 2008

misc.

It's been awhile since I've had time to write and post pictures. Things have been busy! Below are a couple pictures of Ever Joy in her princess dress. Pav and I have some friends whose four year old had a princess themed birthday party/tea. The girls were invited to wear their favorite princess dress and were served juice (in real tea cups), scones, cheese biscuits, and flower shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Ever Joy was one of the youngest girls and behaved very ladylike :) If you can't tell she went as Cinderella.

This picture was taken on Easter. It was a bit chilly on Easter morning, but by afternoon it was warm enough for an Easter egg hunt. Ever was invited to my aunt and uncles house for the "big hunt". She screamed every time she found a piece of candy. My mom baked a cake in the shape of a bunny with jelly bean eyes and paper ears. We had dinner with my parents and our friends Blair and Shannon Bailey.
Pav loves this picture of Sawyer, so I thought I would add it. Sawyer will be ten months old in a few days and has started crawling. He is on the move now. He usually beelines it for his sister's bedroom and her toys.
Pav had me cut his hair. It was actually longer than mine. I would add the picture I took half way through the haircut when Pav had a pretty good mullet going on, but it just looks too awful. Last Sunday a few people at church thought I had come with a different guy, or my brother.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I miss you guys SOOOO much! I absolutely can't believe how big the kids are getting! Ever is perfectly precious. I can't believe that she was about Sawyer's age when we first met her! You have some great pictures...I am sorry we're not there to see you in real life. (By the way, why no pictures of you? Are you always behind the camera?) Take care, and we hope to see you soon...hug everyone for me!

Karla said...

happy anniversary, pav and kat!!!!!!!!!